Ensuring your online infrastructure stays timely and relevant means constant development and ongoing maintenance.
What’s included in web maintenance?
- Monthly site performance reports
- 24/7 website monitoring
- System, theme and plug in updates
- Spam protection
- Threat defence
Here’s the reasons why:
- Information support, ie updates and changes to your site is crucial in keeping your website up in the Google ranks. Site content plays a huge role in search optimization.
- If a website does not have regular maintenance then they become vulnerable to cyber attacks, spam and security breaches
- Future re-branding etc can be cumbersome if left and eventually can cause disconnect from customer base. If there is a proper website maintenance plan in place; then incremental changes over time will ensure continued success, relevance and engagement. Saving time and money in the long run
- Users have a very short attention span. Any website taking longer than 3 seconds has a predicted bounce rate of 32%. Maintain user engagement by observing the latest trends and updating website content regularly.
- Over time features become obsolete if not updated. This can result in a loss of website functionality and a bad website is a bad image to potential customers
- Not frequently maintaining your website and updating information means if the resource slows and stops then the visitors to the site decrease. As a result search engines lower such a site in their ranks
- The technical components that power ecommerce (payment gateways and orders processing) are updated far more regularly than standard sites, so its crucial you keep these secure and up to date. Else you risk losing ecommerce functionality and delivery of a poor customer experience
Website Maintenance Perth
Optimising and maintaining a website is something which takes time and a level of skill but don’t worry as we are here to help!
Talk to us today about our low cost monthly maintenance packages and keep your website healthy today!