If your getting this error “Access to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder.” on your drop box links. you might want to read https://blog.dropbox.com/2014/05/web-vulnerability-affecting-shared-links/ It seems drop box disabled all the links. There is a easy fix tho. Just delete the link and recreate it.
Remove an existing link
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on Links in the sidebar on the left or click here for a shortcut.
- Click on the X to the right of your chosen file or folder.
- Click Remove link in the pop-up window to confirm your choice.
Create a new link
- Sign in to the Dropbox website (if you haven’t already).
- Browse or search for the file or folder you’d like to share.
- Right-click on the file or folder in the list and select Share link from the pop-up menu.
- Fill out information as needed to send the link to your recipients.
To send out a shared link to more people later, simply right-click on the file or folder again and selectShare link from the pop-up menu.